Iwi affiliations: Ngāti Maniapoto-Waikato, Ngāti Tūwharetoa, Raukawa, Ngāti Tahu-Ngāti Whaoa
- Sheehan, M. (2017). Contemporary popular waiata provide a place of belonging. MAI Journal, 6(2), 197-207. doi:10.20507/MAIJournal.2017.6.2.13
- Sheehan, M. (2016). Mana wahine: Māori women in music. Te Kaharoa, Special Edition, Ka Haka – Empowering Performance: Māori and Indigenous Performance Studies Symposium., 9(1), 76-90. Retrieved from https://ojstest.aut.ac.nz/tekaharoa/index.php/tekaharoa/article/view/32
- Sheehan, M. (2017). Māori women at the forefront of New Zealand/Aotearoa music in the late 1980s and 1990s.. Bangor University, Wales. Retrieved from http://wwm.bangor.ac.uk/programme.php.en#tuesday
- Sheehan, M. (2016). Mana Wahine:Ka Haka Empowering Performance Māori and Indigenous Performance Studies Symposium. 55 Wellesley St E, Auckland, 1010.
- Sheehan, M. (2014). Kawea mai te wā o mua, hei konei, hei āpōpō Bring the past to the present for the future. (Master’s Thesis/Postgraduate Dissertation, Auckland University of Technology, Auckland). Retrieved from http://aut.researchgateway.ac.nz/handle/10292/7982
- Smith, V., & Sheehan, M. A. H. (2015). Energizing governance: Indigenous spirituality through haka (dance) and waiata (song). In A. McGhan, & M. Glynn (Eds.), Opening Governance Academy of Management 75th Annual Meeting. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Williams, M., Jowsey, S., & Sheehan, M. (2017, May 26). Matariki; a song cycle in seven parts (No. Of Pieces: 7 HD Video & Song cycles) [Video & song]. Taipei: Taipei Artist Village. Retrieved from http://www.artistvillage.org/event-detail.php?p=3719
- Jowsey, S., Williams, M., Sheehan, M., Olivares, G., Somervell, E., & Aguayo, C. (2017, March 25). O-Tū-Kapua (what clouds see) (No. Of Pieces: Various) [Mixed Reality, Participatory Art]. Titirangi, Auckland, New Zealand. Retrieved from https://www.otukapua.nz/credits
- Keiha, P., Henry, E., Smith, V., & Sheehan, M. (2016). Whakamana ngā kairangahau: Developing Māori researcher scholarship. In E. Wyeth, J. Ataria, B. Awatere-Masters, R. Wolfgramm, & W. Ngata (Eds.), InternatIonal indIgenous research conference 2016 prceedings (pp. 47). Auckland, New Zealand: Ngä Pae o te Märamatanga © New Zealand’s Mäori Centre of Research Excellence University of Auckland, New Zealand. Retrieved from http://www.indigenousresearch2016.ac.nz/news/2016-conference-handbook-proceedings
- Sheehan, M. (2016). He iti te manu he nui te kōrero – The bird is small – the story is epic. (Master’s Thesis/Postgraduate Dissertation, Auckland University of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand). Retrieved from http://aut.researchgateway.ac.nz/handle/10292/9776
- Sheehan, M. (2015). Maree Sheehan interviewed by Professor Paul Moon 2015. Te Kaharoa, 8(1), 1-2. Retrieved from http://www.tekaharoa.com/index.php/tekaharoa/article/view/201
- McNeill, H., & Sheehan, M. A. H. (2013). The flipped classroom/blended learning.. In Faculty Learning and Teaching Festival and Celebration. Auckland University of Technology, Wellesley Campus WG126.
- Sheehan, M. A. H. (2013). Music Composition for Film. In Fale Matariki Hui, 2013: Enhancing, celebrating Māori Pasifika screen production & taking our stories to the globe.. Ngā Wai ō Horotiu Marae Auckland University of Technology.
- Sheehan, M. A. H. (2013). Chasing the light (Album) [CD and online download]. Warner Music NZ. Retrieved from http://bit.ly/YlZiev
- Sheehan, M. A. H. (2011). International Symposium on Maori and Indigenous Screen Production. Cnr Wellesley and Symonds Street, Auckland City. Retrieved from http://hdl.handle.net/10292/1099
- Sheehan, M. A. H. (2011). The convergence between technological platforms and education are growing at a rapid pace. These changes and developments have a huge impact on future learning.. In EDULEARN11 Proceedings (pp. 1685-1692). [Online]: Iated Digital Library. Retrieved from http://library.iated.org/?search_text=publication%3Aedulearn11&adv_title=&rpp=25&adv_authors=Sheehan&adv_keywords=&orderby=page&refined_text=